What is the UGC NET Computer Science Coaching?
Are you looking for one of the best UGC NET Computer Science coaching? Your search ends here. The Zenith Education is among the best coaching centres that offer the best guidance and suggestions for the UGC NET Computer Science Exam.
We provide the right suggestions, tips, and advice to enable the students to get through the UGC NET CS exam with flying colours. Our proficient and experienced teachers acquaint the aspiring candidates with the innovative techniques for cracking the UGC NET Computer Science Exam at one go.
What is the UGC NET Computer Science Exam?
NTA conducts the national level ‘National Eligibility Test (NET)’ examination on behalf of the ‘University Grants Commission (UGC).’ The test is the qualifying examination for the lectureship in the universities. The examination is compulsory for the ‘Junior Research Fellowship (JRF).’ Zenith Education helps the students to do well and secure good ranks in the UGC NET Computer Science Examination.
The Pattern of the UGC NET CS Exam
The exam comprises of 2 papers. Both papers have only objective questions.
- Paper1 has a total of 50 questions, and each of the questions carries two marks. The questions are the generic type that intends to assess the research or the teaching aptitude of the candidates. They help in assessing the comprehension, general awareness, logical thinking, and reasoning ability of the students.
- Paper II comprises of a total of 100 questions, and each of the questions carries two marks. The questions are on the subject the candidate selects. The questions of Paper II are all compulsory.
What is the Eligibility Criteria for UGC NET Computer Science Exam?
- The candidate should not be over 30 years while applying for the ‘Junior Research Fellowship.’
- Candidates belonging to the SC, ST and OBC categories get age relaxation of about five years.
- The candidates who have a Ph. D degree is given 5% relaxation in their aggregate marks in case they complete their master’s degree on or before 19th September 1992 before appearing for the UGC NET CS exam.
- The aspiring candidates should score about 55% marks in the aggregate in the Master’s Degree or in the equivalent examination from a reputed university which is recognized by the UGC in the subjects such as Computer Science, Social Science, Humanities and Applications. The candidates of the reserved categories (OBC-NCL, ST/SC, PwD) must have 50% aggregate marks in the Master’s Degree.
- The final year candidates of Master program who are awaiting the results can also appear for the UGC NET CS exam. Such students will be eligible for the ‘Junior Research Fellowship’ award for the post of Assistant professor only after the results come out and they obtain about 55% marks in their aggregate in the Master’s Program.
- Candidates should appear in only the subjects they had in post graduation. If that subject is not there on the list, they can choose a related subject.
- The authorities can cancel the candidature of an ineligible candidate anytime. Such candidates can be accountable for ‘legal action.’
- Transgender candidates are eligible for obtaining similar relaxation in age, fee, and the criterion for qualification for the NET. The cut-off subject-wise for the transgender category must be low among the ST/SC/OBC-NCL/PWD categories in the related subject.
- Candidates with the ‘research experience’ in the corresponding subject of the post-graduation degree would get a maximum of about five years relaxation of age. The candidates require a certificate related to the same from the suitable authority.
- Three years age relaxation would be permissible to the candidates who possess the L.L.M. degree.
- There is no ‘upper age’ limit that is declared by the UGC while applying for the ‘Assistant Professorship.’
- A candidate can be eligible for ‘Assistant Professor’ post in colleges/ institutions/ universities provided they pass the SET/NET/SLET exam.
- Candidates who are awarded the ‘PHD degree’ by the UGC would be justify out from the need of acquiring the eligibility for NET/SET/SELT for the appointment as the ‘Assistant Professor’ in the institutions/universities/ colleges.
- Candidates who passed the CSIR JRF/UGC examination before 1989 need not take the NTA UGC NET, 2019.
Get Top-Grade Material for UGC NET CS Exam by Zenith Education
We provide unmatched quality material to the students for preparing for the UGC NET CS examination. From questions to tips, creative techniques, and tricks, we offer everything to the students so that they get a competitive edge over the other students taking the exam. With suitable material, you can help the students prepare well for the competitive UGC NET CS exam so that they secure high ranks in the exam.
Valuable Tips from Zenith Education On Cracking the UGC NET CS Exam
Here are certain valuable suggestions by Zenith Education that can help the candidates to sail through the UGC NET CS Exam.
- The syllabus of computer science has undergone change since 2019. The various subjects which were previously unevenly distributed under Paper II and Paper III in the old syllabus are now categorized under 10 units.
- Previously, the number of questions picked per subject was random. As per the new syllabus, the number of questions per unit is ranging between 8 to 12.
Advanced (New) topics have been added to the syllabus in almost every unit which require special focus.
- Student at Zenith is taught to understand the pattern of paper and types of questions asked. Thus the aspirant is able to prepare the right strategy to crack NTA-UGC NET examination with ease and confidence.
- Go carefully through the syllabus and cover those topics first, which you can learn fast. The key to cracking the exam is learning well topics you know and not getting screwed up by the topics which are out of syllabus.
- Invest in good books that UGC suggest for clearing all your basic concepts.
- Prepare the notes by highlighting the important aspects. This would help candidates to learn faster and in last-minute revisions.
- Learn to manage time effectively. An aspiring candidate must give equal importance to all the sections of the syllabus. The candidate must devote 4 to about 5 hours for studies daily. He or she must manage time for revising daily.
Zenith Education has carved a niche for itself with its high-quality study material, proficient teaching staff, innovative teaching techniques, and unparallel UGC NET Computer Science coaching. By learning the tricks and tips, getting through the UGC NET CS exam would be a breeze. Without delay, get in touch with us today and obtain all the required information about the courses and crack the UGC NET CS exam at one attempt.