The IAS bug catches every postgraduate and undergraduate after completing their degrees, respectively. After all, it is one of the most prestigious jobs. But for a person who is already working, it might be a problem to manage specific things, such as time, resources, focus, responsibility, and energy. For people who are taking full-time preparation, this problem doesn’t stop them. They are free to form these constraints.
But all the constraints are not hurdles. Some can be very useful, as well. One’s which are creating problem can be removed with proper effort and planning. A job from 9-6 can stop anyone from reaching their goal.
Use Your Disposal Time And Invest It In Best RAS Coaching In Rajasthan
This might seem obvious to some people. This is because you may have very little time to devote to preparing for the civil service exam. During this time, you can utilize it more effectively.
- Learn more in less time. You don’t need to invest 15 hours studying.
- Study smartly and don’t mug up the whole syllabus. It will make you confused, and you will lose track.
- Pick sections that are easy to remember and are scoring.
- Focus on getting maximum done in a limited period. It will have two effects. First, you will cover up a lot, and second, your speed will increase.
Make A Routine And Stick To It
- Routine helps you to be focused, and you can prepare your syllabus in a short time.
- Developing a routine is essential for people who are working as they have very little time in their hands.
- Pick a slot of time in the morning, evening, or late at night when nobody is there to distract you, and you can study for 2-3 hours. During this time, your attention should be undivided, and you must concentrate only on studies.
- Read magazines, atlas, and other books to increase your knowledge more to form good answers.
The Best RAS Coaching in Rajasthan helps you to form your routine and set topics according to the days justify to cover the entire syllabus.
Do You Need To Leave The Job?
- There are several people out there who think that you need to give 12-13 hours for studying. This isn’t true. You can study after your working hours are finished.
- Only 2-4 hours daily is enough. Many people reached their desired position by working as well as studying.
- Manage your working hours and utilise the rest for studies.
- The new prelims have the pattern that you don’t need to focus on one particular topic to quality.
- Instead, you need to concentrate on basic mathematics, general awareness, language skills, decision making, etc.
- If possible, you must take 15 days to leave before your prelims and a month’s holiday before the main.
Get Motivated By Joining Civil Service Coaching In Rajasthan
- Make your will power secure.
- Be focused and dedicated while you prepare for the exam.
- Handle all the problems and keep going.
- Have positive thinking, and keep in mind that you can do this and work accordingly.
Sometimes it becomes tough, and people lose hope. In such a case, one should join Civil Service Coaching in Jaipur according to their choice to excel in the exams.